Become a Volunteer
Volunteer verification forms will be available for school, military and work credit.
- All volunteers will receive a free volunteer shirt.
- Volunteers ages 21 and up can receive 50% off admission to Beer Garden.
Purchase your ticket on the day of the event.
Interested in having your group volunteer? Contact Cheri at
Special thanks to our previous year's volunteer groups including:
San Diego Parrot Head Club Toward Maximum Independence (TMI)
National Guard USS Bunkerhill
Foothills Church USS Kidd
USS Rushmore USS Bank
Corporate, small and large group volunteer options are available.
Contact Cheri Winters at
Areas of Need:
Sunday, March 15, 2020
- Race Day, Finish Line Festival.
- Provide support at the start and finish line area.
- Distribution of refreshments, snacks, medals, athletic gear and more.
- Provide support on the Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and Green Mile Fun Run.
- Assist in directing/cheering on athletes.
- Beer Garden assistance.
• Volunteers must carry a photo ID with them at all times during their assignment and be
prepared to show this to race officials and security personnel, upon request.
• Volunteers must wear their volunteer t-shirt.
• If at any time during your assignment you have a problem, notify the volunteer lead assigned
to you, who will inform the proper authority.
• Dress appropriately casual and for the weather. Wear comfortable shoes.
• The race is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Reassignments may occur.